The first stage of production is to make a digital print on a special paper using a modern printer such as Epson Surecolour SC-F6200.
The next step is to transfer the printed graphics onto the target polyester surface. This is done by special transfer presses, which use high temperature to activate the dyes and permanently connect them with the fabric.
01 - Durability
02 - Quality
03 - Characteristics
04 - Price
05 - Colours
06 - Usage
How to order?
- Send us ideas and designs for your printed garments – if you don’t have them we will design them for you.
- Include in your email all the information you have about the project: Include graphics or logos for imprinting.
- After receiving approval of the valuation, we will proceed with the visualization of the project.
- We will show you what your final garment will look like.
- If you confirm it we will start the production process.
- If you need you can get a photo of the first reprint for review.
- Your garment is now manufactured, complete and packed.
- We send it by courier to the indicated address. If you wish the shipment is anonymous.
- You can enjoy a unique and personalized clothing collection.
Why should you work with us?
You are looking for a fashionable way to decorate to achieve unique colors and color transitions. It is applied to sportswear, which has breathable properties of polyester. Sublimation can be used on sports shirts, leggings, but also caps and sweaters. This method decorates many elements of clothing and at the same time is extremely durable and effective. The effect of sublimation are multicolored prints of photographic quality, which are characterized by resistance to laundering, washing or difficult weather conditions. This method is perfect for small, individual orders. It is dedicated not only to polyester clothing, but also to decorate mugs. Among many advantages of sublimation the following stand out: no loss of technological properties of fabric, indestructibility of graphics, impalpability of printing and attractive price conditions. This method does not reproduce colors in a perfect way, but it gives an amazing effect in vintage style, which will appeal to fans of such solutions. This chemical process permanently penetrates the structure of the fabric. It guarantees the highest quality reproduction of the graphic process, which is great for printing photos or multicolored graphics. Sublimation is financially beneficial because there are no preparation costs. We encourage you to take advantage of our wide offer. We fulfill all orders quickly and thoroughly, ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met.